Demonetisaton has transformed the Indian spending habits. Owing to the move, it has become inevitable for India to become cashless. The public is optimistic about the move. However,there is a bit of remorseness shadowing in the public. This is purely due to fluctuating policies and guidelines. The public also doesn’t hesistate to voice their opinion . Recently, there was a hilarious series of twitter posts which is sure to grab your eyes.
Thanks to Twitter for this. A man on twitter posted 13 posts describing the nuances of Demonetisation. Sanjay Sipahimalani’s analogy is wonder-striking. He expresses how demonetisation process has panned out, in an in-flight announcement style which you just can’t afford to miss.
Such public opinion and comments simply contribute towards lightening the griefs of the public. It gives a fresh lease of breath to one and all. Afterall, what is needed for a happy life is essentially a transformed perspective. Isn’t it ?
Here are the chronologically sequenced tweets posted by this ultra formidable man:
- If in-flight announcements were made in the manner of demonetisation notifications: (1/13)
- Hello, and welcome aboard. Do fasten your seatbelts, because we’re in for a bumpy ride. (2/13)
- You can stow cabin baggage in the overhead compartment for the first 15 minutes after which you need to place it under your seat.
- After five more minutes, you can take it out and place it on your lap. Until further notice.
- You can switch off your cellphones now. Those who switched off cellphones five minutes ago may be subject to penalty.
- There is no penalty for those using pre-paid cards that they have purchased in the last 24 hours.
- Or is it 12 hours? We’ll let you know.
- Our in-flight crew will be happy to take care of your needs. Write down stated needs and get the signature of the airline CEO.
- Food will be served first to those sitting on rows 1 to 12. After 5 minutes, we’ll reverse the order. Then it’s odd-numbered rows.
- Unless the food runs out.
- Those who are already full are encouraged to distribute leftover food to those less fortunate.
- In case of turbulence, oxygen masks will drop down. Before using these, you need to provide a chest X-ray that is KYC-compliant.
- The flight should take 60 minutes, but it could be more. Or less. It’s a small inconvenience. Take this flight for the nation.
What an epic series of tweets . What a commendable comparison!